As an Eaquals accredited member, CA Institute of Languages has been inspected in a rigorous accreditation procedure so we can provide guaranteed high educational standards and full compliance with national and international requirements.
How to plan language training for your officials?
Here is a checklist to assess the offers made by language providers:
- Does the school propose a needs analysis to determine the company’s language needs?
- Is this based on a transparent system of levels, such as the Common European Scale of Reference, so that the school can give a clear and realistic assessment of the time required to reach the level needed to reach objectives?
- Has the school got a proper assessment and reporting system for you to check on progress?
- Is it flexible enough to meet your varied range of training needs?
- Can you rely on getting appropriately qualified teachers?